Friday, October 12, 2012

Long time no see...

Its been a spotty two weeks on this here blog. I do have good excuses, but I don't really care to share all of them as this blog is meant to be a very leisurely and pleasure inducing activity for me . Things have been kicking into high gear for me in the loveliest ways.

One excuse I will divulge is a long weekend in Salt Lake City! Jared and I went to his mission reunion and LDS General Conference. The trip was one of the funnest we've been on. We were constantly going going going. A session in the temple, running into old friends everywhere we went, and scoring tickets to ALL the sessions of conference, even though we arrived with just Sunday pm. Blessings galore! SLC I loved you and I hope to see you again soon!
 When there was no in-flight movie on our 5 hour trip out to SLC we were suspicious that the plane was a bit old....Confirmation came when we discovered the ashtray in Jared's armrest.
 We stayed with an awesome family Jared knew from his mission. Jensen's, we love you!






No comments:

Post a Comment